BCB Pouring Digital
Find here, all exhibitors of the BCB Pouring Digital!
This year, the Bar Convent Berlin will take place as a digital event together with the BCB Brooklyn, the BCB Sao Paulo and Imbibe LIVE. In this list you will only find the exhibitors of Bar Convent Berlin 2020.
A complete exhibitor list, including all exhibitors of the 4 shows, will be available soon on the digital event platform of the BCB. Secure your tickets and access to the platform now!
Cazcabel Tequila (2020)
41 Great Portland Street
W1W 7LA London,
0044 (0)7739 363 461
Brands by product groups
- 011100 - Spirits - Liqueur
- Cazcabel Coconut Tequila Liqueur
- Cazcabel Coffee Tequila Liqueur
- Cazcabel Honey Tequila Liqueur
- 011500 - Spirits - Tequila
- Cazcabel Blanco Tequila
- Cazcabel Reposado Tequila
Cazcabel Tequila is inspired by the mythical Mexican Curador “Don Cazcabel”, the “Snakeman” of the Jalisco Mountains. Don’s philosophy is all about taking natural ingredients from the land and giving them new meaning and life through his work.
The Cazcabel range is made of 5 tequilas, all created in an independent micro-distillery in the town of Arandas.
• Cazcabel Blanco, a spirit fashioned from the sun-baked agave and made in the heart of the Jalisco region beautifully balances the agave’s earthy notes with a fresh, citrus edge.
• With the fresh, earthy and dry Blanco at its heart, Cazcabel Honey adds a dose of sweet nectar to the blend. It is the world’s first honey tequila, made from 100% natural honey, giving a true, natural taste.
• Cazcabel Coffee blends a roasted, sweet hit of luxury coffee to the spirit with chocolate and vanilla notes.
• Cazcabel Reposado, rested in American oak barrels for 8 months and balances the beautiful, clean and earthy agave flavour of the double distilled Blanco with the complex but subtle aromas of toasted Oak.
• Finally, we have the newly added Cazcabel Coconut, a blend of succulent sweet Coconuts with the dry, earthy tones and crisp citrus edge of Cazcabel Blanco.
- DISTRIBUTOR WANTED (Yes/No): Yes