Icon Key, SA (2019)
Rua Tierno Galvan, Torre 3, 5°, No. 509
+351 9157 3829 0
+351 211 9555 3
Brands by product groups
- 010405 - Spirits - Brandy - Fruit spirit
- 010407 - Spirits - Brandy - Other Brandy
- Louriana Brandy
- 010600 - Spirits - Gin
- Gin 13
- Sharish Gin
- 010700 - Spirits - Liqueur
- Mariquinhas Cherry Liquor
- 010800 - Spirits - Rum
- William Hinton Rum
- 040110 - Bier / Craft Beer - Porter
- Maldita Beer
- 040112 - Bier / Craft Beer - Wheat
- Maldita Beer
- 040113 - Beer / Craft Beer - Other
Icon Key’s (IK) mission is to provide premium spirits and liquor brands. It is specialized in distribution, commercialization, representation, marketing, promotion and brand development as well as positioning services in Portugal. IK also provides its services to Portuguese brands with similar profiles to all international markets.
IK currently represents #18 brands, from which #8 are Portuguese with the latest being exclusively distributed by IK for all international markets. The representation of the brands follows a specific strategy of portfolio complementarity, price positioning and competitiveness, quality, image and long-term vision. It is managed towards 5 stars Hotels, recommended restaurants, premium bars, clubs, wine shops, covering 1000 clients as well as more than 100 cash and carry’s and hypermarkets.
Below is a small summary of the most significant national brands which are exclusively distributed by Icon Key:
· Sharish Gin - In less than 1 year, IK was able to consolidate Sharish Gin as the leader of premium national gins in Portugal. In May 2015 we received the prize of “Product of the year / Newcomer”, in Lisbon’s most important professional event, the Lisbon Bar Show and in 2016 we achieved a bronze medal in 16th San Francisco World Spirits Competition. In 3 years Sharish Gin has expanded its presence to 14 countries, UK, USA, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Italy, Estonia, Australia, Angola, Mozambique and Macau.
· Craft beer Maldita - The only Portuguese craft beer with international prizes. Maldita's "Barley Wine" has been elected Europe’s Best Beers at the World Beer Awards 2014 and received a silver medal in the International Beer Challenge 2015. The "Robust Porter" variety received a silver medal in the most prestigious international beer competition, the INTERNATIONAL BREWING AWARDS 2015 as well as a bronze medal in the International Beer Challenge 2015.
· William Hinton Madeira Island Rum -Europe’s only sugar cane spirit allowed using the designation of “Rum”. Its history gets back to 1845 when William Hinton created his factory and distillery of Rum in the island of Madeira.
IK is the exclusive representative of the brands mentioned above, owning the full rights for commercialization and sales, as well as it fulfills the role of Marketing and Sales departments for the brands. IK has the purchasing rights of 100% of the annual production of these companies in on trade and off trade channels. In some cases (as in craft beer Maldita), IK owns part of the capital of the company, being partner, client and shareholder.
- DISTRIBUTOR WANTED (Yes/No): .