Thomas Henry GmbH & Co. KG (2020)
+49 (0) 30 757 657 95-12
+49 (0) 30 398 868 04
Brands by product groups
- 040101 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Bitter Lemon
- Thomas Henry Bitter Lemon
- 040102 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Ginger Ale
- Thomas Henry Ginger Ale
- 040103 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Ginger Beer
- Thomas Henry Spicy Ginger
- 040105 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Lemonade
- Thomas Henry Mystic Mango
- Thomas Henry Pink Grapefruit
- Thomas Henry Wild Berry
- 040106 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Soda
- Thomas Henry Soda Water
- 040107 - Mixers & Softdrinks - Mixer - Tonic Water
- Thomas Henry Cherry Blossom Tonic
- Thomas Henry Coffee Tonic
- Thomas Henry Elderflower Tonic
- Thomas Henry Tonic Water
THOMAS HENRY, GENTLEMAN AND FIRST MOVER SINCE 1773
Innovative spirit changes the world. But something truly new can only be created if someone is willing to risk new combinations – and that also applies to the world of drinks. You can never discover new territory by always mixing the same ingredients. A dram of knowledge, a shot of inspiration, a double shot of courage and a splash of luck – that is the recipe for an innovative bar culture.
Our pioneer is Thomas Henry. Pharmacist, gentleman, member of the Royal Society and relentless discoverer on behalf of humanity – his invention revolutionised the industry. He made water non-perishable through meticulousness and seemingly alchemistic knowledge. By 1773, he had revolutionised the world of drinks with his inspiration and courage: soft drinks with carbonation – connoisseur Thomas Henry was the first to realise this – gives mixed drinks a previously unheard of youthful freshness and a pleasantly mature character.
ERA OF BAR CULTURE
Thanks to Thomas Henry, a new age of bar culture began which has been driving bartenders to this day. The fun of trying new things creates new enjoyment, and innovative mixtures lead to exciting atmospheres – atmosphere follows inspiration. This is why Thomas Henry is our namesake and ambassador.
We are always on the lookout for that unique composition. For us, drinks are a science. This discovery has and will continue to inspire bartenders around the world to keep developing new and better variations of the most beloved long drinks. So we would like to kneel before our namesake with each glass that we enjoy – three cheers for Thomas Henry! And three cheers for the innovative, tireless and international bar culture!
- DISTRIBUTOR WANTED (Yes/No): Ja